8 days ago
My client is a leading Technology in the Digital and Mobile space, trusted by thousands of business globally looking to grow their business via mobile. In any given day, they will deliver more than one billion mobile moments that inspire interest and drive action.
With multiple awards in their space for their technology, performance and culture they are at the peak of their market and showing no signs of slowing down.
Growing to now over 225 in just ten years, they have achieved some incredible things since they started and are very much continuing to hugely grow. Joining at this stage will give you access to some incredible clients and training, whilst still being part of a growing start-up environment.
This role will allow you to get fully trained on their Tech and work directly with clients of multiple industries across the UK and Europe. You will work with Account Managers and globally with their international offices and have the opportunity to progress into multiple different areas of the business.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot clients projects on the tech platform on their behalf
- Provide world-class support for your clients by taking full ownership of their customer issues from initial contact to resolution.
- Troubleshoot, determine root cause and rectify problems with customers on their issues.
- Manage inbound support tickets via Zendesk and Outlook
- Serve as the escalation point for Customer issues ensuring they are solved as quickly as possible.
- Work closely with the international technical support teams on higher escalation problems.
- Write documentation and tutorials to improve Customer experience of their products and services
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products
- You will have at least 3 years experience either in a Technical Support or Client Success role with a focus on Support.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a Marketing Technology or SaaS platform.
- You will have a degree in Computer Science or a relatable field
- You will as a minimum be able to fluently read code (ideally Python, Java and Objective-C), and ideally write code too
- You have a working knowledge of Linux, Max OS X and the command line.
- You are comfortable with mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have strong organisational skills
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Unlimited holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- International company travel and social meetings
- Bar in the office
- Competitive stock option scheme
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox