£45,000 - £65,000
4 months ago
My client is one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in Amsterdam, and on the back of continued global success, are looking to recruit a Technical Web Analyst to be a key member of their analytics team based in their Amsterdam HQ.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and extending current tracking / personalization frameworks, with the goal of improving the user experience, optimizing marketing efforts and driving commercial benefits. You will benefit from working in a super entrepreneurial and supportive environment and enjoy working collaboratively across the business with in-house developers, conversion specialists, data engineers, analysts, and marketers.
- Partner with stakeholders to translate business goals and questions into measurable KPIs and tracking requirements
- Create tracking requirement briefs and align implementation and planning with product owners and developers
- Maintain and extend web analytics technical implementation in all our environments (websites, online and downloadable editors, mobile apps)
- Maintain and extend A/B testing, targeting and personalization capabilities
- Extend integrations between web analytics data, data warehouse and BI/marketing tools
- Educate stakeholders about web analytics capabilities
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics/Omniture (preferred) or Google Analytics
- Experience with Tag Management tools such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (preferred), Google Tag Manager etc.
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization tools such as Adobe Target (preferred), Optimizely, Google Optimize, Visual Website Optimizer etc.
- Knowledge of integrations between marketing tools such as Kenshoo, DoubleClick etc.
- Perfectionist with attention for details and hands-on mentality
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior International Consultant – Digital Analytics
[email protected] | +44 7715 603 319
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here