2 months ago
My client is a global technology company that strive to solve the problems that others ignore using new unconventional ideas and techniques. With over 11,500 employee and more than 3,500 of those based at their HQ here in the UK, they are ever-growing and ever-evolving in the world of technology and consumer electronics.
The Digital Media Data Visualisation Developer is responsible for helping design engaging and insightful visualisations and reporting concepts in collaboration with other members of the Global Quality data team.
This role will report into a Head of Digital within the planning and opps team and will involve, but not be limited to:
- Collaborating with a team of media and direct within the group commercial function
- Translating large data sets into engaging visualisations and dashboards for internal consumption.
- Designing & building user-friendly reports to show varying types of data.
- Communicating complex ideas to a wide ranging audience.
- Improve graphical representation and efficiency of both existing and new reports published on our Tableau server site.
- Supporting the delivery of actionable insights to influence internal business decisions.
- Using a logical approach to solve complex design problems, and a user-centred approach to data visualization and UI design
- Collaborating closely with data engineers and with end customers to deliver engaging and insightful reports and dashboards.
Experienced data analyst with a particular interest and strength in dashboard/ report design
- Extensive experience in working with Tableau/Google Studio and Locker or other comparable data visualisation software
- A keen interest in information design and communication
- Strong command of SQL querying language
- Confident in connecting to a wide range of data platforms e.g. Microsoft SQL server, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here