5 months ago
A brilliant Ecom brand, who allow their staff to work from home post probation, choose their own equipment and have brilliant company away days is looking to hire a UI designer / developer. This role is to replace a candidate who is leaving after 5 years, who was their 2nd creative employee…. Candidates love it here. The business treats people brilliantly, and provides and excellent environment for creativity and collaboration. This business is iconic, innovative and produces amazing work that is seen by, and influences, millions of people across the globe!
This is a growth hire. The client needs a solid UI designer who has good HTML expeirnece to add expertise to an existing team and alleviate some pinch points in work load as they enter their busiest period – the second half of the year. You will have the lead on the design of this clients continually evolving, consumer focused website. You will have responsibility for the look and feel of that site based on brand guidelines.
You will be responsible for creating brilliant user experience and concepting new features to the site. You will work really closely with a brilliant development team, as well as the wider marketing division of this brilliant business. To be successful in this UI role you must have the following skills
UI Designer / UI Developer – a proven track record and an on line portfolio of brilliant work.
- Cross Browser and cross platform expertise.
- HTML, CSS coding skills
- Comfortable working with full stack development teams, and being part of an agile scrum team and working with an experienced Scrum Master
- A proven track record of developing new user-facing features
- Managing front end assets
- Working with brilliant consistency of modules and UI Interactions
- Working with 3rd parties
- Client facing is a must, good English language articulate - happy to present your work to partners/clients when required, attend meetings with Lead producer and Business Lead.
- Assis the development team with front end elements where necessary
- Excellent understanding of UX and UI design
- Passionate about design
- An excellent communicator
- Experience in responsive web design
- An interest in user experience for web, mobile and learning new techniques.
- A team player!
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv and portfolio to [email protected] A portfolio of work covering a range of digital assets must be submitted with your application. Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here