27 days ago
A global agency with a trophy cabinet stocked to the brim of industry awards is looking for an additional pair of creative hands. This business is iconic, innovative and produces amazing work that is seen by, and influences, millions of people across the globe!
This is a growth hire. The client needs a solid UI/UX designer to add expertise to an existing team and alleviate some pinch points in work load as they enter their busiest period – the second half of the year This contract will run until the end of the year, minimum. To be successful in this UI/UX role you must have the following skills
- UX/UI Designer – a proven track record and an on line portfolio of brilliant work.
- Mobile, desktop platforms (creation of annotated wireframes, clickable prototypes, user journeys, experience with Sketch and Invision essential, creating beautiful designs for mobile and desktop, utilising existing templates, react components and modules as required.)
- Comfortable working with full stack development teams, and being part of an agile scrum team and working with an experienced Scrum Master
- Will be based offsite for 2-3 days a week in Southbank with the client partner, and the rest in the agency head office in the West End
- Opening and reading tickets in JIRA that contain the brief/request/assets etc
- Happy to carry out light touch visual QA of produced work
- Will report to Lead Producer who works directly with Business Lead and AD
- Automotive experience desirable but not essential
- Agency experience preferred
- Working with 3rd parties
- Client facing is a must, good English language articulate - happy to present your work to partners/clients when required, attend meetings with Lead producer and Business Lead.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv and portfolio to [email protected] A portfolio of work covering a range of digital assets must be submitted with your application. Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox