Competitive Day Rate
9 months ago
A global programmatic technology company redefining digital advertising. Their programmatic platforms distribute welcomed advertising to the right consumers and create real connections across the internet - to make ads matter. Brands turn to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
Working with publishers, advertisers and tech partners offering standard ads and branded content, they ensure their programmatic platforms distribute and optimize it all.
Serve as key marketing lead for EMEA. Based in London, responsibilities include liaising with US marketing to execute the company’s marketing initiatives in the UK and EMEA. Specific tasks include:
- Assisting with development and maintenance of collateral to facilitate EMEA sales efforts – including sales presentations, 1-sheets FAQ docs and case studies. Serve as lead for translation of documents – source translation services and determine best means for ensuring accuracy of in-language materials.
- Leading thought leadership initiatives to bolster awareness and strengthen the company’s offerings in the EMEA marketplace
- Executing event strategy for their EMEA events to support positioning, thought leadership and bolster brand visibility. Help prep team members for speaking opportunities, manage on-site presence, including booth set up and collateral, source venues for on-site entertaining.
- Managing and implementing EMEA social media initiatives.
- 5+ years experience in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry. Digital advertising, programmatic/content marketing experience a plus.
- Understanding of the core elements of a marketing plan and Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Programmatic/Content Marketing advertising.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management, time management and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Event planning experience.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on short deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels and within multiple functions of an organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]