New York City
$110,000 to $140,000 + OTE
9 months ago
Our client is a leading Header Bidding RTB platform that is looking for their first hire in the US. They work for large and small website owners/publishers and specialises in website ad space monetisation.
Their vision is to help media owners & publishers by taking care of all their monetisation needs. They increase revenues earned from display ad inventory by utilizing the capabilities of the entire RTB ecosystem
As part of their expansion, we are seeking world class talent to join us in New York
Your role will be to help set up and lead the client’s Direct Sales opportunity across the US and Canada. Engaging with direct advertisers and advertising agencies you will be responsible for helping to define sales strategy and sales approach to deliver maximum display revenues. The role will encompass both direct sales and programmatic sales and you will be required to act as a key partner between existing SSP’s and Exchange’s and agency trading desks / DSP’s.
The ideal candidate will have a background working within digital advertising and programmatic: network sales and experience selling to both direct advertisers and media agencies + ADT’s and DSP’s.
- Reporting into the Global Head of Demand
- Define digital sales strategy and approach for set group of direct advertisers and agencies
- Build website packages and audience packages for direct sales campaigns
- Manage sales pipeline and close direct sales opportunities to reach personal and company quarterly targets
- Work with Partner Relations and Ops teams to set up and execute programmatic direct and guaranteed campaigns
- Represent the company at leading industry (demand) events in the US
- Build and manage a team of sales executives to deliver the company’s future direct sales growth plans
- Experience in direct advertising sales with strong programmatic experience and solid understanding of digital media marketplace and industry trends across US
- Previously experience of selling direct and programmatic for a digital network/platform
- Strong digital agency contacts at senior levels across the industry
- Experience of selling to direct advertisers
- Experience working with ATD’s and DSP’s
- Proven experience of setting up a sales team and achieving company targets
- Previous experience of working in a start up at a digital sales network or digital publisher building audience segments and website packages
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to create structure within daily tasks
- Strong background working with Microsoft office products and CRM systems
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here