£350 - £400 per day
8 months ago
A UX contractor, strong on the research side is required by a global fintech business who are bolstering their UX Design capabilities in-house. They have the infrastructure of a large corporate, with the atmosphere of a small studio.
We are looking for several Mid Weight UX Researcher to work on ground breaking, complex, global digital products for millions of consumer’s needs.
As a UX contractor / researcher you will be responsible for creating original research. You will have a good understanding of all UX research methodologies as well as the ability to create user journeys and brilliant wireframes. The UX contractor will essentially:
- Plan, execute and communicate user experience research that provides tangible findings and clear calls to action.
- Work with designers, product managers, strategists and developers to prioritise research opportunities in an agile, fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Create and conduct user studies
- Create brilliant wireframes
- User journey mapping
- Detailed research and understanding of user behaviour and creating hypotheses
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here