£45,000 - £50,000
7 days ago
Our client is one of the largest online gaming and betting brands in Europe with over 19 brands. They are always looking to grow and implement new ideas into a saturated market to ensure they stay ahead of the game.
Due to changes within the UX team this role has been created to oversee and improve how the design team operates. The role will be working across coordination, delivery, and governance across a variety of teams.
- You will be responsible for all ensuring all customer facing change is defined and planned and will be supporting all UX initiatives in line with improving their UCD.
- There is no line management responsibilities involved in this role but you will be managing the day to day coordination of the UX team.
- Ensuring the team delivers on all projects within agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Build and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders within the business delivery team.
- Create and agile environment.
- Strong experience in a Project Manager, Delivery Manager or Agile lead previously.
- Experience working closely with UX and creative teams with a delivery focus.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A UX DESIGNER, but an understanding of UX Principles are important.
- Will have delivered on a variety of digital and web based projects.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9754
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox