£425 - £450 per day
3 months ago
A UX researcher is required by our clients whose products and services are used by millions of people each week. They are looking for a, preferably senior level, UX Researcher to help their B2B Retail side of the business. They are looking to gain insight into how their retail end users use both of their current digital products, as well as their complementary print product onsite. this is with the view of getting a more clear direction on how they should innovate and steer UX strategy for these products going forward. The work of the UX researcher would include some in-depth qual via interviews and other real time tracking technologies as well as usability testing of current products and new features.
The products being researched range from static info display, animated, dynamic display and kiosk-like touch screen products. This role is working with products that provide info display at the end users locations and may include going to these locations (in London) to do research.
This researcher would report to the Head of UX&D, be working closely with our UX/UI designers for B2B retail and the main 3 product stakeholders, along with collaborating with the rest of the businesses wider UX&D's team.
Top preferred requirement: Experience and/ or big interest in brick and mortar retail research, especially around digital display and kiosks
The UX Researcher will also have an in-depth experience with:
- Experience in a wide variety of UX Research methodologies and practices including:
- Usability/Ease of use studies for existing products and benchmarking.
- - Remote unmoderated research
- - Remote moderating research
- - Diary studies
- - Surveys
- - Experience of conducting end to end studies, from recruitment & screening, study design & script writing, organising venues and/or coordinating with research partners, facilitating, documenting results, analysing findings
- - Experience of working with UX to generate Personas, user journeys/experience maps, user needs
- Ideal candidate has experience with User Research in brick and mortal retail settings, especially around digital displays and kiosks.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.