5 days ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Sales Scheme – London
What is the role?
We are looking for recent graduates who share our vision to operate with ambition, authenticity and personality. Recruitment is a fast-paced sales role which works closely with clients and candidates and is instrumental for the growth of our client’s businesses.
As a graduate you can expect to work with autonomy and the ability to approach recruitment as if you were ‘building your own desk’, essentially a business within a business. Rapid career progression and financial rewards are always within reach.
Salary Year 1 Base £22k-£28k (depending on experience)
Year 1 OTE £28-40k
Year 2 OTE £50k
Year 3 OTE £80k
As part of our Sales Scheme, a graduate Recruitment Consultant’s day will be fast and varied. Here are some of the things you will do as part of Sphere’s Sales Scheme:
- Manage the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process. And making a hire.
- Proactively source candidates for your clients: Head hunt over the phone, via LinkedIn and through recommendations
- Develop new business with new and existing clients
- Drive toward monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets and goals
- Contribute to the day to day success of the business
What do I need to have?
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion, and the desire to make money
- A tenacious nature and thick skin
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to build quickly build rapport
- High level of motivation and clear drivers, some of the typical drivers for people who succeed in recruitment are money, success, ownership and a meritocratic environment.
- Graduated with a good degree from a good University
- A second language is a plus
- Some business to business sales experience is a plus.
Why should you choose us?
Established in 2012, Sphere Digital Recruitment has become the “go-to” recruiter for digital media, marketing, creative and technology talent in the UK and Internationally.
We are a multi award winning agency and work with media owners and publishers, brands, agencies and advertising and marketing technology providers supplying them with top-tier digital talent.
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
We want to be the UK’s leading full-service digital recruitment consultancy. And we’re looking for graduates to help us get there.
Five reasons to choose us:
- We’ll help make you a digital expert
We know the market. And we will give you the tools to be an expert too.
- We’re not all about short-term numbers.
We want you to build long-lasting relationships. And help change the organisations you work with.
- We want to get to know you
The most important part of our business is our people. We want to understand what you want from your career. And to make sure you get it.
- Our track record
Our track record speaks for itself. Check us out on Glassdoor and Trust Pilot to see what our client and employees say about us.
- We’re not like everyone else
We dream big, work hard and always remember to have some fun along the way.
- Excellent commission scheme; recruitment is one of the highest paying sales roles out there
- Quarterly parties: from renting a boat down the Thames, to dinner in the Shard, we know how to throw a party
- Dedicated training and development programme bespoke to you
- Flexible Working
- Day off on your Birthday
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox