Competitive Day Rate
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
16 days ago
Having spent the last 2 years going through a Digital Transformation this iconic brand in technology & photography have now launched their ecommerce business across 15 European markets with ambitious revenue & profitability goals.
As part of this growth the focus has been on building an elite team of performance marketers and data professionals. For the next phase of growth, two core objectives are to improve performance marketing expertise and deliver enhanced commercial results. Another core objective is to drive greater integration with the retail business (currently C. 98% of revenue) to deliver a holistic ‘digital sales’ performance marketing strategy (driving sales both directly via Ecommerce and indirectly via retail partners.)
- Interim leadership of new in-house performance marketing and analytics team including on-boarding new people and moulding existing people to a new RACI
- Drive retained agencies and new team to deliver increased ROI through performance marketing
- Help build growth strategy and execution of influencer led organic growth.
- Develop roadmap for analytics development
- Develop roadmap for co-op and co-ad together with retail partner
- Oversee attribution model development
- At least 10 years experience specialised in performance marketing growth and leadership including
- Granular experience running and optimising digital marketing campaigns.
- Granular experience driving growth through organic search and social including influencer-led marketing
- Demonstrable, significant experience in organisational design, change management, team building.
- At least 5 years director level leadership experience in a large, multi-national corporate environment
- Significant experience working within retail and ideally for a manufacturing brand.
- Significant experience leading analytics, CRO teams and working in a hands on way with IT teams is preferred.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox