12 months ago
As Europe's leading merchant service provider, 2x winner of the UKTI Growth Business of the Year Award, their mission is to support small businesses by helping them meet the growing demand to accept card payments.
With their wide range of card payment solutions, they provide merchant services for over 50,000 small and medium businesses around the UK.
They are looking to get a talented and enthusiastic analyst with a strong background in performance marketing on board to help optimise value creation across all digital marketing channels. This role sits between the Business Intelligence, Marketing and IT departments, where you'll be looking at / analysing data from multiple sources and making recommendations/ coming up with creative ideas and then creating strategies across all departments to increase ROI throughout!
- Normalise paid search conversion data and produce a return-on-investment based decision model
- Provide Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) support where required
- Create custom attribution models
- Support the integration of normalised paid search data back into DoubleClick
- Create 'what if’ simulation models for PPC scenario modelling
- Landing page conversion reporting
- Aggregate transaction data to produce a self-serve insight report for the SEO team
- Demand Generation - Produce marginal cost curves to the support exec level reporting
- Demand Generation - Campaign measurement and tracking with regular audits
- Campaign optimisation
- Performance reports
- Strong analytical skills with a stats background
- Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Previous experience working on optimising a high volume / high-value PPC account
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Keen problem Solver
- VBA knowledge is advantageous
- Experience having used Double Click (or Marin / Kenshoo) is preferred
- Ideally you will have a background in a STEM subject
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]