about 2 months ago
My client is one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in Amsterdam, and on the back of continued global success, they are looking to recruit Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to play a highly influential role in their Amsterdam HQ.
With your skills in web analytics and conversion rate optimization, you will analyse and optimize the company website experience, and translate this into stunning user experience leading to commercial benefits for the business. You will enjoy working collaboratively across different teams including in-house UI/UX designers, copywriters, developers and analysts to get most out of the data with the use of a variety of tools.
- Significantly contribute to the data driven product development by translating data into actionable insights, communicating them to the team, and proactively driving the A/B testing process
- Define KPI’s for website performance and experiments
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements, using data and research
- Create hypotheses for experiments
- Cooperate with the team to build prototypes
- Setup experiments independently and with developers
- Monitor and evaluate experiments and present recommendations to stakeholders
- Coach and educate your team and the business about the data and experimentation
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Hands-on experience with conversion optimization
- Research driven mindset and eagerness to work with data
- Experience with analytics / user feedback tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Usabilla etc.
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target, Visual Website Optimizer, Google Optimize, Optimizely etc.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling me now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
[email protected] / 0203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox