£130 - £200
28 days ago
An innovative Ecom business based in central London are looking for an operations / web executive on a contract.
The Digital Operations Exec / Web Exec / Website Manager will come on board to take over the day to day management of the website.
This candidate must be proactive, willing to use their initiative- the client is therefore happy to consider a more junior candidate, or a more senior person depending on the relevance of their experience and level of initiative displayed.
The Web Executive will work on the website administration, day to day office and client liaison tasks. The successful candidate be responsible for the following:
- Replying to all customer emails and queries,
- Managing traffic through website,
- They must be tech savvy, this is a tech company that will require someone to have a good understanding of how a tech business works (i.e some idea what it takes to build a website),
- Whilst managing the off-shore dev team won’t be your main focus, but you will still be expected to occasionally communicate with them with the support of the manager
- Be responsible for approving website listings via out back end Admin Console,
- You’ll be responsible for ordering any additional services customers order whether that be photography, references etc.
- Dealing with inbound emails to my account, sending invoices to the companies accounts team, renewing subscriptions,
- Keeping up relationships / communicating with marketing to lead campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics and Jira is a positive but not essential.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv and portfolio to [email protected] A portfolio of work covering a range of digital assets must be submitted with your application. Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox