4 months ago
A luxury travel and tourism company based in the Heart of the west End, Central London are looking for a website manager on an initial 3 month contract, with perm potential.
Key skills and responsibilities for this website manager are as follows:
- A Web Manager who has experience producing high quality web content coupled with a strong head for numbers - analytical, inquisitive and target driven with the proven ability to drive web revenue.
- This manager will need to be hands and have excellent technical skills with coding/HTML/HTML5 knowledge. They will need to gain a basic knowledge of the clients PMS and CRS.
- They will be responsible for developing new integrations for ancillary sales, group bookings etc. and will shape, grow and evolve the existing membership/loyalty programme
- Strong user of Google Analytics and GTM or similar tools
- Commercially-minded with a good balance of creative and analytical skills
- Hands-on and happy work in a busy, small team environment
- Capable of analysing and providing insights around the overall digital strategy
- Good strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ensure all web content is updated in a timely manner and copy is on brand
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.