£35,000 + 20% bonus
8 months ago
Our client is a leading global fashion brand that are looking for a Website Merchandiser to join their ecommerce team in London. This is an exciting opportunity for something to join a worldwide loved brand. You will help drive direct sales through executing and promoting product strategies for each season.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to create a rich, interactive site experience.
- Make the site easy and simple for customers to browse, find and purchase products on site.
- Consistently monitor and review the EU websites.
- Attend weekly/ monthly sales and content planning meetings to build knowledge of product performance.
- Liaise monthly with the buying and planning teams to review new product intake / product launches.
- Use intake and content launch dates, sales and site information to merchandise category.
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders (including buying).
- Manage and optimise the website structure.
- Work with the web production team to continuously create the best customer experience.
- Liaise with US counterparts on best-practice, sharing learnings and reviewing ways of working.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.