8 months ago
An multi-award winning, technology business based in Central London are looking for an experienced YouTube Marketing Manager take a lead role in this newly created department.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing tech companies who have a passion for transforming how business can find and acquire new customers, become a member of their senior leadership team and really leave your mark on an innovative business.
You will be the go-to-person for all things YouTube, full accountability for setting the channel strategy and responsible for reporting back to senior/C-suite stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Own the YouTube strategy for the business
- Responsible for the P&L performance of YouTube
- Creating, writing and proofreading new YouTube video ads
- Prioritising and commissioning new video ads
- Working closely with the Head of Video to produce 10+ videos per month
- Ensuring that new videos are tested and learning fed back
- Primary point of contact for YouTube in the business, reporting to senior stakeholders on performance of the channel
- Own the relationship with Account Managers at Google and other partners
- Experience with video production
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Excellent communications skills
- Commercially minded
- Data-driven as well as a creative side
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here